Travel To Telluride During The Festival Dates
Whether you’re flying into the region or venturing on a road trip, Telluride offers a unique journey marked with unmatched scenery, heritage and charm. Once you are here, everything is accessible by foot, free Gondola, or free local shuttle (the Galloping Goose).
Have a car and need a place to park for free?
Click here for Mountain Village parking info. The parking garage at the 3rd leg of the gondola is free during the day.
The skiers parking lot in Town at Chair 7 is also free during the day.
Early December air service:
- United provides nonstop service from Denver to Telluride & Montrose (MTJ), daily
- American flies from Dallas (DFW) to MTJ, nonstop, daily
- Southwest flies from Denver (DEN) to MTJ, daily
- Southwest flies from DFW to MTJ Sat. & Sun.
To see the full schedule of airlines flying to Telluride/Montrose during the Festival dates, click here.
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
At 9,070 feet above sea level, the Telluride Airport is the world’s second-highest commercial airport and offers 360-degree views of the San Juan Mountains. The drive from the airport to Telluride or Mountain Village takes about 15 minutes. Click here to view flight options for TEX.
Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
United Airlines, flies daily from Denver to MTJ. Once you arrive at the airport, it’s a 65-mile drive on well-maintained highways to Telluride. Shuttle service through Telluride Express and rental cars are available right at the airport. Get 10% off when you mention Fire Fest during booking process: 970-728-6000
To view current available flights CLICK HERE
Cortez Municipal Airport (CEZ)
- 75 miles from Telluride (1.75-hour drive)
- Direct flights from Denver
Durango/La Plata County Airport (DRO)
- 128 miles from Telluride (2.25-hour drive)
- Daily flights from Denver, Salt Lake City and Phoenix
Grand Junction/Walker Field Airport (GJT)
- 127 miles from Telluride (2.25-hour drive)
- Daily flights from Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas and Phoenix
TellurideFlights offers charter service for guests wishing to fly to Telluride.
*Schedules subject to change. United flights may be serviced by United Airlines or United Express. American flights may be serviced by American Airlines or Envoy/American Eagle.