Travel To Telluride
Whether you’re flying into the region or venturing on a road trip, Telluride offers a unique journey marked with unmatched scenery, heritage and charm. Once you are here, everything is accessible by foot, free Gondola, or free local shuttle.
- United offers nonstop service from San Francisco (SFO) to Telluride/Montrose (MTJ)
- United also provides nonstop service from Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, Newark and Denver to MTJ
- American/USAir flies from Phoenix (PHX) and Dallas (DFW) to MTJ, nonstop
Delta offers a Saturday nonstop from Atlanta (ATL)
- AllegiantAir provides service from Los Angeles on Wednesdays and Saturdays, nonstop and nonstop service from Denver (DEN) to Montrose (MTJ)
- Great Lakes Airlines provides nonstop service from Denver (DEN) to Telluride (TEX)
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX) 970-728-5313
At 9,070 feet above sea level, the Telluride Airport is the world’s second-highest commercial airport and offers 360-degree views of the San Juan Mountains. The drive from the airport to Telluride or Mountain Village takes about 15 minutes. Nonstop air service is provided daily by Great Lakes Airlines from Denver. Some local hotels provide free shuttle services from the Telluride Airport.
Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ) 970-249-3203
During Winter ski season, four air carriers fly into Telluride/Montrose from eight major cities across the United States. Once you arrive at the airport, it’s a 65-mile drive on well-maintained highways to Telluride. Shuttle service and rental cars are available right at the airport.
To view current available flights CLICK HERE
Cortez Municipal Airport (CEZ)
- 75 miles from Telluride (1.75-hour drive)
- Direct flights from Denver
Durango/La Plata County Airport (DRO)
- 128 miles from Telluride (2.25-hour drive)
- Daily flights from Denver, Salt Lake City and Phoenix
Grand Junction/Walker Field Airport (GJT)
- 127 miles from Telluride (2.25-hour drive)
- Daily flights from Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas and Phoenix
TellurideFlights offers charter service for guests wishing to fly to Telluride.